IncoSilk is a natural solution for troubled skin. The silky cream is suitable for people of all ages and skin types.
Order IncoSilk Now!
- Helps people experiencing skin problems caused by exposure to natural acidic irritants, such as urine and sweat
- Promotes healthy skin
- Natural, non-greasy, fragrance-free, and perfect for sensitive skin - can even be used on diaper rash
- Works and acts as a zinc replacement
Lemon (rejuvenates dull skin)
Lactic acid (stimulates collagen production)
Rice seed oil & calendula (helps keep the skin soft)
Korean Ginseng (supports the skin's recovery)
Hyaluronic Acid (natural moisturizing agent)
- As with anything applied to the skin, always do a patch test first.
- Apply a small amount of the IncoSilk to the skin on the inside of the upper arm and leave for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with clean plain water.
- If you observe any irritation caused by the patch test, do not use the IncoSilk.
IncoSilk is for external use only. Contact with eyes should be avoided. Do not use IncoSilk in conjunction
with prescribed medical creams. As with all health related problems, seeking immediate medical advice for
any skin complaint is strongly recommended.
IncoSilk Medicare Serum Plus has been formally evaluated and the ingredients comply with the Directive
93/35/EEC of the Council of European Communities. The evaluation has been executed in accordance with the
advice of the notes of Guidance for Testing of Cosmetic Ingredients for their safety evaluation by the
SCCNFP (Scientific Committee of Cosmetic Product and Non-food products) intended for consumers.
Full list of ingredients
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Oleum Oryzae, Octyl Stearate, Panax Ginseng, Glycerin Glyceryl Stearate
and Cetearyl Alcohol and Cetyl Palmitate and Cocoglycerides, Ceteareth 20, Calendula Oil, Glucose & Glucose
Oxidase & Lactoperoxidose, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceteareth 12, Propylene Glycol, Millefolium,
Cocoglycerides, TEA, Allantoin, Citric Acid