It's estimated around 40% of women live with bladder control problems. 50% with pelvic organ prolapse.
In many cases, this is due to weak or uncoordinated pelvic floor muscles. Hold it Sister is the
revolutionary new exercise program by Australian Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Mary O'Dwyer.
Hold It Sister will help you:
Order Hold It Sister Now!
About the author
- Understand how your pelvic floor works
- Find, control and train your pelvic floor muscles
- Recover control after childbirth or pelvic surgery
- Gain improved sexual sensation and orgasm
- Adopt protective pelvic floor habits
- Learn the harmful habits to avoid
- Empower your daughters with correct pelvic health information
- Understand how to safely exercise and prevent pelvic floor damage
Mary O'Dwyer is a pelvic floor physiotherapist, trained at the Universities of Queensland and Melbourne
With more than 30 years clinical and teaching experience Mary is working clinically in Women's Health
at Physiocare, Maroochydore, and Senior Teaching Fellow at Bond University, Gold Coast.
Hoping to reach more women than her professional practice allows, Hold It Sister is set to transform
women's knowledge of their pelvic floor and its central role in the female body.
"Every woman needs to know what's in this book."
We're sorry, this book is only available in English at this time.
Dr Christine Northrup M.D., author of "Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom"